- Four (4) monofilament polyester screens
- Frame: Aluminum 6063 T5 Alloy (ROHS)
- Glue: Chemond 2000-HTA (America), KIWO (Germany)
- Pre-Stretched screens are stretched on a proprietary automatic stretching machine that has superior automatic mesh capture and stretching techniques
- Closely matched tensions for all mesh count, with optimum tension levels and captured square to the frame
With these four screens you can quickly and efficiently extract your resins from the plant using the first screen and the second screen to help clean the contaminant that has fallen through with your first extraction. Secondary screens are extremely important for consistent quality to be achieved with dry sifting.
Click on “Detailed Images” or click here for Mesh Size Chart.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DRY SIFT SCREENS
The best way to learn how to use our dry sift screens is by watching the Bubbleman’s educational videos.
Start here Dry sift with Bubbleman, and check out the rest of the playlist here: Dry Sifting Videos.
There are also many articles online with info & instructions for you to check out. Here are a few:
NOTE: These screens are not available for shipping outside of North America, as the shipping costs are excessive. Additionally, the risk of damage is so high, we would not be able to offer any warranty.
One option is to use our Store Locator and contact resellers in your area to ask them about any similar products available there.